Tuesday 6 April 2010

Fresh Fm launch

Since my last post, I have thankfully been offered a place at Bournemouth Uni! So glad! I know you shouldn't put all your eggs into one basket but I would have been seriously upset if I couldn't. Still a conditional offer though, so not entirely in the bag - but I reckon I'll be ok.
Just been trying to update my profile on our new college station website - Fresh FM - snazzy? We recently rebranded alongside with the college but it has painfully taken until now to be able to fully put the changes into actions. But gah technology is such a pain! Ive been trying to contact our 'techy' so I can actually edit my profile. Unfortunately he seems to have taken the easter holidays as a period of no reply -.-
Well I apparently do not ahve anything more to contribute  -will keep you posted on the radio station :)

No comments:

Post a Comment